Rolliner 3G is the continuation of the roll-guided wire feed hose, which has been successful for 10 years, with significant improvements. The individual elements contain a pair of rollers and are connected to one another via joints. Each element is turned by 90 ° to the adjacent element, whereby the welding wire is guided entirely by rollers. As a result, the friction is significantly reduced in comparison to conventional wire guide hoses. Between the individual pairs of rollers there is a conical guide, which during threading leads the wire to the next pair of rollers, thus ensuring trouble-free threading over narrow radii.
- Due to its low friction, Rolliner 3G allows significantly longer wire runs between the pay-off pack and the wire feeder. In many cases it is possible to avoid additional drives.
- Rolliner 3G is not a wearing part and is maintenance-free for several years. The welding process becomes more stable as less slippage occurs due to the low forces in the wire transport system.
- Rolliner 3G can be shortened or extended without tools. For shorting the use of a separation tool is recommended.
Effortless threading by means of a patented, conical guide of the wire from roller pair to roller pair!
|Any - maximum length of conduit 25 m, can be extended with hose connector
|Minimum 70 mm at wire threading and during operation
|Maximum wire diameter
|All material types can be transported by Rolliner 3G (round wires), ie steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, etc.
|Maximum wire feed speed
|30 meters per minute
|Weight per meter
|Maximum 40° Celsius
|Coefficient of friction
- Insert elements into protective hose
- Insert the holding clips at the inlet and outlet
- Connect the wire inlet and outlet
When inserting the housings into the protective sleeve, observe the directional arrows printed on the housings.
A separation tool is available for easier separation of the housings.
|Qty in stock
|Connector conduit PA12 Rolliner 3G
|Connector wire inlet Rolliner 3G with retaining clip
|Connector wire outlet Rolliner 3G with retaining clip
|Retaining clip Rolliner 3G
|Rolliner 3G with conduit PA12
|Rolliner 3G without conduit
|Parting tool Rolliner 3G